- Sample Libraries -
- At least 1 GB of RAM suggested
- 692 MB of Hard Drive space (Windows)
- 708 MB of Hard Drive space (AU/Mac)
- 200 MB of Hard Drive space (Kontakt)
- A Hard Drive of at least 7200 RPM or SSD (VSTi streams from disk)
- Kontakt version 4.0 or higher (Kontakt)
- Controller/Ctrlr. Kybrd. Recommended
Price: $15 USD
(Pick Audio Unit OR 32-bit or 64-bit VSTi)
The Xylophone is an ancient and common member of the percussion family, specifically the selection of pitched mallet percussion. It is formed of a line of pitched wooden (or synthetic) blocks. When hit with a mallet, the instrument produces a tone. Resonators (in the form of tubes) under the blocks give the instrument an added ring. Mallets may vary from a soft yarn mallet to a very hard rubber mallet (more suitable for full orchestral work), or in some cases (to the detriment of the instrument), metal mallets. This virtual instrument includes three different mallet settings, recorded with two sets of microphones including Round Robin and multiple velocity layers for loads of fun! NB: This product uses the mod wheel.
Instrument-at-a-Glance and Demos:
- c. 3 1/2 Octaves of chromatic sampling; 2x Natural RR and 2 Velocity Layers.
- Two microphone ranges to mix.
- Compact GUI to minimize screen space.
- Now available for Kontakt!