- Sample Libraries -
- Featuring concert flute, clarinet, bassoon, F horn, trumpet, tenor bone*, bass bone, tubular bells*, xylophone*, glockenspiel*, timpani*, large percussion section, harp, piano, solo violin, and violin section, all using accurate ranges.
- Percussion mapped close to MIDI standards to help ease compatibility.
- HALF of the filesize is the percussion patch, in case you wanted some...
*derived from an existing or in-development VS product
Demos and Walkthroughs
The Versilian Studios Chamber Orchestra is our attempt to help others who decide to teach themselves how to compose gain responsive, realistic tools. Featuring a small selection of standard orchestral and wind ensemble instruments sampled at the most basic level, this instrument was designed from a "what I wish I had when I started" standpoint, with a strong emphasis on percussion and quality solo instruments.
- At least 1 GB of RAM suggested
- 187 MB of Hard Drive space (Windows)
- 203 MB of Hard Drive space (AU/Mac)
- A Hard Drive of at least 7200 RPM or SSD
- Keyboard Recommended
Make a Donation:
Donations help support Versilian Studio's continued development and release of free products like this by helping cover development and hosting fees. If you like VSCO, consider making a donation to help us continue our work without having to charge obscene prices.
(Pick Audio Unit OR 32-bit or 64-bit VSTi)
Above, select the version you want. Refer to the FAQ if you are unsure which version to select. If you wish to donate to us, which is greatly appreciated, you can make a donation with your order on the right. Otherwise, feel free to directly download the files from our secure server on the left.
You will need a .rar opening utility such as winrar or the free 7-zip to open the compressed files.
Installation instructions are included in the manual provided with in the bundle. If you have any trouble with installation, visit the support page.