- Sample Libraries -
- At least 1 GB of RAM suggested
- 235 MB of Hard Drive space (Windows)
- 253 MB of Hard Drive space (AU/Mac)
- A Hard Drive of at least 7200 RPM or SSD (VSTi streams from disk)
"Naked" Demos (Improv.):
Sus Ped.; No Sus Ped.
Price: $10 USD
(Pick Audio Unit OR 32-bit or 64-bit VSTi)
Tubular Bells/Orchestra Chimes
Tubular Bells, otherwise known as Orchestra Chimes or Orchestra Bells, are a member of the percussion family often used to emulate the sound of church bells. It's use is broad- everything from "epic orchestral" to concert band music and more. This particular set has been deep-sampled to provide excellent playability and reasonably good sound quality, certainly good enough for any project. There is a very large dynamic range on the instrument, allowing it to ring out above the orchestra as it truly would, or sink behind quietly to just accent the flow of the piece. The chimes' delays were recorded up to 10 seconds; pressing down the sustain pedal will unleash the full resonance of the chimes.
You can download a small handful (no RR, only two velocity layers, rough cut) of samples here for free to try them out.
- 1 1/2 Octaves of chromatic sampling; 2x Borrowed RR and 5 Velocity Layers.
- Compact GUI to minimize screen space.
- Approved by your nanny!