- VSTi/AU + .NKI for Kontakt 4+
- Wholetone Sampling, 4-6 RR, 5 Velocities, Stereo
- Compact GUI to minimize screen space.
- Massive Dynamic Range.
- Does not include rolls (see Gargantua for fake rolls)
- Kontakt version includes EQ & Convolution Reverb
The timpani are perhaps best known from their bold appearance in Also Sprach Zarathustra. As one of the few pitched membranophones, they play and integral role in the orchestral percussion section. We have balanced the samples out across velocities and notes to create a highly playable instrument with a broad dynamic range and an exceptionally punchy top velocity.
This particular set of Timpani are not in VSCO 2, which contains a new sampling.
- At least 2 GB of RAM suggested
- 528 MB of HD space (Windows)
- 560 MB of HD space (Mac)
- DAW supporting VSTi or Audio Units
- HD speed of 7200 RPM or higher suggested
- Kontakt Edition (included) requires FULL Kontakt 4 or 5.
Please contact us if you have questions or need support.