- Sample Libraries -
Miscellania II: Bells and Chimes
Demos and Walkthroughs
- 6 whole octaves of fun including five bells, four triangles, three tambourines, two finger cymbals, and a partridge in a pear tree (well, not the last one).
- Exciting new loops of wind chime ambiance and bells tinkling ambiance!
- Replacement Christmas light bulbs or gingerbread men for UI not included. You're on your own, sorry.
- It's free!
A (belated) happy Holidays from everyone here at Versilian Studios with this fun little plug-in of six whole octaves (including black notes) of chimes, bells, triangles, finger-cymbals, pots, pans, and anything in between that manages to make a ding, ring, clang, or tang-a-lang. Oh yeah, and 10 RR tambourines in case you needed it...
- At least 512 MB of RAM suggested
- 93 MB of Hard Drive space (Windows)
- 112 MB of Hard Drive space (AU/Mac)
- A Hard Drive of at least 7200 RPM or SSD (VSTi streams from disk)
- Keyboard Recommended
(Pick Audio Unit OR 32-bit or 64-bit VSTi)
Above, select the version you want. Refer to the FAQ if you are unsure which version to select. Directly download the files from our secure server above.
You will need a .rar opening utility such as winrar or the free 7-zip to open the compressed files.
Installation instructions are included in the manual provided with in the bundle. If you have any trouble with installation, visit the support page.