- Sample Libraries -
- 2x RR, one velocity layer (in truth, the instrument is not really capable of multiple timbres across dynamics)
- Three octaves of chromatic sampling.
- Straightforward new UI design.
- New Kontakt edition!
Demos and Walkthroughs
Hand Chimes are a strange quirk of musical evolution. Created as a cheaper and more durable alternative to hand bells, these giant mutant ninja tuning forks have a mellow sound that is best described as a cross between a xylophone, a music box, and a celesta. These sound excellent in all sorts of textures, but as we found out, they're really great with arpeggios (listen to the demos down to the right). You can also get great effects by pushing the attack back. Use them as an alternative to celesta when you get tired of that sound, or almost like mallet percussion.
- At least 1 GB of RAM suggested
- 118 MB of Hard Drive space (Windows)
- 138 MB of Hard Drive space (AU/Mac)
- A Hard Drive of at least 7200 RPM or SSD (VSTi streams from disk)
Price: $5 USD
(Pick Audio Unit OR 32-bit or 64-bit VSTi or Kontakt)
Above, select the version you want. Refer to the FAQ if you are unsure which version to select. Note that Kontakt versions require the full version of Kontakt, not the Kontakt player.
Once payment has been completed, you will be granted access to download the files. You will need a .rar opening utility such as winrar or the free 7-zip to open the compressed files.
Installation instructions are included in the manual provided with in the bundle. If you have any trouble with installation, visit the support page.
If you have selected the wrong version, either contact us directly or use the support page. We will send you the version you intended as soon as possible.