Say Hi!

Meet and greet other users of VS products.
Versilian
Site Admin

Say Hi!

Postby Versilian » January 8th, 2016, 2:51 am

Welcome to the Versilian Studios Forum! Feel free to say "hi" to everyone below and tell us a bit about yourself.

I'll start-
My name is Sam Gossner, and I'm the founder of Versilian Studios. I play trombone and am fascinated by early music and organology.

shebert
Founder

Re: Say Hi!

Postby shebert » January 8th, 2016, 5:48 pm

Hey there everyone, I'm Sam Hébert, co-founder and COO of Versilian Studios, as well as owner of many instruments. I primarily play trumpet and piano, but have on occasions been dragged into playing drums of all varieties.

I've also been known to write music every once in a while, and even more scarcely play it! :P

MA-Simon
Product Tester

Postby MA-Simon » January 8th, 2016, 8:13 pm

Hey guys and gals!

I am Simon Autenrieth, I am in charge of doing the Kontakt Version of VSCO.
When I am not busy creating Instruments, I work as a fulltime Game-Designer out of Berlin Germany.

I like to think of myself as a skilled piano improviser. :)
... Also very manly at playing the sorpano recorder...

Symphony2

Postby Symphony2 » January 9th, 2016, 4:48 pm

Hello everyone! Nice to meet you all!

My name is Quinn Mason, and I am a 19 year old first year college student in the early stages of my career. I've been a composer for about 10 years now. Last year I won a national composition contest and got to travel to Minnesota to hear professional musicians play my work! :D This year, I've decided to get serious about conducting as a career, but I will still do composition. In addition to composition and conducting, I've been playing the piano for about 10 years and percussion for 4.

Sam Gossner
Founder
DAW: Sonar Platinum, Finale 2014

Postby Sam Gossner » January 9th, 2016, 4:55 pm

Symphony2 wrote:Hello everyone! Nice to meet you all!

My name is Quinn Mason, and I am a 19 year old first year college student in the early stages of my career. I've been a composer for about 10 years now. Last year I won a national composition contest and got to travel to Minnesota to hear professional musicians play my work! :D This year, I've decided to get serious about conducting as a career, but I will still do composition. In addition to composition and conducting, I've been playing the piano for about 10 years and percussion for 4.

Welcome, Quinn! Nice to meet you too. :)

Gaetano De Paola
DAW: Cubase 5

Postby Gaetano De Paola » January 10th, 2016, 11:17 am

Hi everyone! Nice to meet all of you. :D
My name is Gaetano De Paola. I live in Italy, and I am now 16 years old; I started composing when I was about 12, and I enjoyed every bit of it, so far. :)
I play piano and harpsichord (I also played recorder, in middle school), I am at my 4th year at a conservatory, and I like orchestral, classical, electronic music, and others (like rock).
Music aside, I am studying computer programming (C#), and I'm doing pretty good so far.

I am not a professional, as you could tell, but I really love composing, playing, and listening to music, and I think that's the most important part of it. Loving what you do. (and also, of course, doing what you love)
If you want to see my work, you can go to https://soundcloud.com/gaetano-de-paola-1, or to https://www.youtube.com/user/standepaola. ;)

I'm looking forward to see what this forum and this community has to offer, so... yeah! :)

Troisnyx
Product Tester
DAW: FL Studio 11

Postby Troisnyx » January 11th, 2016, 2:24 pm

Hey everyone, Troisnyx here!
I do music, visual art and writing -- but music's my strongest suit. I am also one of the founding members of Helios Philharmonia, the composition division of Versilian Studios. I'm a multi-instrumentalist, but not as much of a multi-instrumentalist as Sam Hébert -- I do piano, harp, pipe organ, glockenspiel, xylophone, most drums and untuned percussion (in particular, the bodhrán), and to a lesser extent, recorder, tin whistle and harmonica.

Otherwise, I'm weird. With a capital W. And everything else besides. IN SIZE 300 COMIC SANS BOLD 1998-STYLE WORDART. With several exclamation marks and 1s.

kaeru
DAW: Reaper

Postby kaeru » January 3rd, 2017, 1:34 am

Hi Everyone !!

Kaeru here, happy customer of VSCO2 and hoping to add a little action to the forum ! I am a novice composer for video game and multimedia music. I use Reaper and a MIDI keyboard mostly, but do record music players, when possible, on basic gear.

I've worked as a graphics artist for over 10 years doing everything from branding and web to print and prepress but have recently stepped away from that due to illness. I am stuck at home for awhile but everything is pretty good !

I really appreciate the hard work and dedication that has gone into VSCO2, I think it's amazing what you guys have done for the price you charge and I wholeheartedly wish for your success in everything you undertake !

kaeru

Return to “Introduce Yourself”